Helsinki Summer School Aug 7 – Aug 23, 2018
Detailed course information 2018 will be available latest by the beginning of December. Remember to join our mailing list for the very latest news.
Preliminary course list of Helsinki Summer School 2018:
- 21st-century Digital Storytelling
- Air quality in China
- Cooperative Law for Sustainable Development
- Diversities of Religions and Worldviews in Public Education
- English as a Lingua Franca: New practices, new norms?
- Environmental Ethics in a Global Context
- Feminist Research in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- Global Poverty, Human Rights and Development
- Heavy Metal Music in Contemporary History and Society
- Intensive Finnish Course
- Interculturality in a New Global World: China’s One Belt One Road as an Example
- Introduction to Conceptual History
- Law and Society in China
- Managing Sustainable Forest Landscapes
- Political Humour in the Hybrid Media System
- Populism in Europe and Beyond
- Problems of Democracy in the Eastern EU countries
- Rhetoric-performative, Post-foundational Analysis in Social Sciences and Humanities
- Welfare City or Gentrification?