We will be back with new and improved Helsinki Summer School in 2017!
The next Helsinki Summer School will be organised in August 2017 with the following courses:
- 21st century storytelling – developing literacies and skills with digital technologies
- An Introduction to Conceptual History
- Auditory Cognitive Neuroscience
- Challenges of Democratic Development in Eastern Europe
- Co-operative Enterprise Law
- Diversities of Religions and Worldviews in Public Education
- English as a Lingua Franca: Changing language practices
- Environmental Ethics in a Global Context
- Environmental Impacts of Catchment from Headwaters to the Sea
- Faith and Globalization
- Games and History – Historical concept of console and video games
- Heavy Metal Music in Contemporary History and Society
- Humour and power in media society
- Intensive Finnish Course
- Introduction to modern atmospheric science I – Look on air quality in China
- Law and Society in China
- Managing Sustainable Forest Landscapes
- Populism in Europe and Beyond
- Postfoundational discourse theory in humanities and social science research
- The Welfare City
The Helsinki Summer School staff will be working hard in 2016 to enhance your summer school experience as much as possible. Our aim is to provide you with something new and exciting that will really stand out in your academic curriculum!
Please remember to join our mailing list for the very latest news!