Helsinki Summer School offers courses that cover a wide range of academic fields and multidisciplinary topics. The courses organised by the University of Helsinki, a leading university, are designed to challenge and inspire you in a learning environment that promotes equality.
- 21st-Century Digital Storytelling: the New Media, Technology and Frames of Reality
- Cognition, Communication, and the Brain
- Cooperative Law for Sustainable Development
- Digital Transformation of State and Society in Russia
- English as a Lingua Franca and Multilingualism
- Environmental Ethics: From Philosophical Texts to Real Case Studies
- Feminist Research Methodologies in Theory and Practice
- Finnish Education System through the Social Justice and Diversities
- Gentrification and the Welfare City
- Global Poverty, Human Rights and Development
- Heavy Metal Music in Contemporary History and Society
- Intensive Finnish Course
- Intercultural Communication and Education Today: Eastern and Western Perspectives
- Managing Sustainable Forest Landscapes
- Political Popular Culture
- Populism on the loose in Europe and beyond
- Rhetoric-performative and Post-foundational Analysis
Detailed course information will be published latest in December.
The application period for the Summer School 2019 will be opened latest in January 2019.