Helsinki Summer School is open to students from all over the world. We also accept a limited number of applications from Finnish students, exchange students enrolled at Finnish universities and professionals.
Our courses are intended for advanced Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree and PhD students. Our minimum requirement is that all applicants should have completed at least two years of university studies. All courses are taught in English and although applicants are not required to present an official certificate of language proficiency, students will have to be fluent in English in order to follow the teaching and participate in classroom discussions.
The courses of Helsinki Summer School have grown increasingly popular and many of them are fully booked as early as May. In order to secure your participation, we advise you to submit your application as soon as possible.
1. Fill in and submit the online application form (the application form will be available here in late January 2014)
If you have problems submitting the online application form, please contact us at summer-school(at)helsinki.fi.
2. Wait for the e-mail confirmation of your acceptance.
3. Pay the registration fee within one week after receiving the e-mail confirmation.
4. Pay the accommodation fee.
5. Pay the course fee.
6. Pay the social programme fees.
More information about the payments available here.